The Premise: You have been offered a share in $50 million dollars. All you have to do is deliver one simple message. Sounds easy enough right? Well think again! Not only will the mob be hot on your tail. It’s also the local law enforcement, detectives, private investigators and anyone else the mob pays off. Your team are sent on a mission, aided by clues and mysterious cast members scattered throughout various locations in the city: park benches, iconic landmarks, bars, wharfs, and back alleys.
Based on a concept that has been highly successful in New York, Hollywood and London, it’s now in Sydney and Melbourne and completely unique in the ‘team building’ scene. Your locations are of course kept hush-hush – it’s all part of the fun. You will be ‘contacted’ with a time and place where it is all ready to go down.
So, are you ready to take a walk on the theatrical side?
Benefits for your team
- Teams have to work together to achieve a common goal.
- Opens up new lines of communication between team mates.
- Teams develop informal ‘out of work’ relationships
- Relax, enjoy and laugh (with each other and at themselves).
- Works with various team and group sizes.
- Price includes 2 drinks and a food platter.
- Your team interact with professional actors throughout
- Totally unique. Your team are involved in a real story, not just a ‘race’