The people in your team bring unique skills, personality and strengths. Recognising and utilising these enables true team development and great results. Knowing me, Knowing you explores these strengths the power of creative expression and visual communication.
The great thing with art is that it communicates without uttering a single word. By looking at art we receive all sorts of information. Your teams key strengths and thinking styles are taken off a PowerPoint or report and turned into unique and creative portraits that everyone is proud of. Using a number of creative processes and utilising profiling tools such as HBDI and Myers Briggs, teams explore who the individuals in the team really are, their strengths and then create fantastic portraits that serve as a great reminder of what’s possible.
A perfect team building program for a new team, the start of a team project or graduate induction program.
- Your team open up new lines of communication and form a closer connection
- Explores key team strengths and improved ways of working
- Develops understanding of the thinking and personality styles of team mates
- Provides a common language and understanding moving forward
- Facilitator is also a professional artist who understands art and creativity and works with teams to create fantastic art
- Completely mess free for the venue and the participants
- Fun, unique and dynamic team building session that engages everyone, no matter what the perceived levels of creativity!