Amazing Graces Charity Races
Outdoor Team Building at its best
Amazing Graces Charity Races is a fast, furious and cheeky team building program with plenty of twists and turns. It’s an outdoor corporate activity program that has a real purpose as your teams work together for a great cause – raising money for a charity.
So who is Amazing Grace? This is the question that you and your team will have to solve as you undertake a number of challenges across a city environment. She is mysterious, appears in all sorts of places and seems to have a number of personalities!
The design behind Amazing Grace’s Charity Races is to raise money for the Cerebral Palsy Alliance ( a charity that Visualfunk supports) as part of a great team event. This gives the program a real heart beat as you are working together to make a real difference to people who suffer from Cerebral Palsy. The aim of the program is to provide something for everyone – regardless of the levels of fitness or age. We aim to do deliver a ‘race’ style event with plenty of creative twists and have everyone together in a great space at the end of the event. We also put a lot of theatre into the programs so that the people you interact with are real characters and part of the story rather than a facilitator a polo shirt with a clip board and having your team walking around for the sake of it.
The great thing is that for each challenge that you complete, you also raise money for a charity.
Are you ready for:
- Fantastic characters?
- Reaching parts of the city you wouldn’t normally go to?
- GPS, Internet and smart phones?
- Engaging your team’s creativity?
- More twist and turns than you can imagine?
- Raising money for a great cause?
- Fun, unique and dynamic day that engages everyone!
- Any city or location in Australia
- Everyone participates – no physically challenging activities!
- Participants exercise both their left and right brain
- Discover more about the hidden skills and talents of team mates
- Takes teams out of their ‘creative comfort zone’
- Day program can be incorporated into the evening entertainment
“Thanks to you and your team for running our Amazing Grace on Friday. The feedback has been great. We had the committee meeting with the Property Industry Foundation and they nearly choked when they heard about how much money was raised.”