Snapshots of Visualfunk’s key training areas include:
Creativity and Innovation: The human race has developed through creativity. Most organisations agree that innovation and creativity is vital to growth. The hard part is making it happen. Visualfunk delivers a holistic approach to creativity that includes environment, keeping it fresh, stimulus, creative behaviours, the ‘creative state’, idea development, thinking styles, what not to do and the momentum to make ideas a commercial reality.
Managing Energy and State: When an individual’s emotional, physical, mental and spiritual states are aligned in a positive way, then that person can operate at their peak. Operating at peak performance holds the key to organisational growth and a higher level of employee engagement.
PowerPoint is Passé – holistic presentation skills: You have 10 minutes, a lot of information and you will be judged on what you deliver. How do you deliver great results? Visualfunk works with delegates to develop a presentation style that engages all audience members. Key areas include: using visual, kinesthetic and auditory aids, developing a powerful narrative, control audience energy and momentum, highlight key points effectively and control those nerves!
Other key areas include:
Creative team synergy
Developing a visual language for communication
Creative problem solving
Train the trainer
Living the brand
Creativity in sales
Dynamic and effective meetings
Learning to see
Team Alignment: mission, vision & values
Creativity and Innovation for Leaders.
Visualfunk also facilitates ‘ideas generation’ workshops, meetings and off-sites. In a high energy format, the processes used enables better ideas to be developed and outcomes and results achieved in a short time.
Visualfunk Training and Facilitation Style:
- Visualfunk uses both accelerated and experiential learning processes that engage all of the senses and learning styles
- Training Room Democracy: Using a number of unique processes, every delegate is able to contribute, have their say and have their ideas recorded. The process ensures that the collective ideas, talent and brilliance of the group are captured at once.
- Keeping it Real: What is learnt must be useful in the real world that we work in, achieve results and impact growth
- To teach creativity you must practice creativity. Visualfunk facilitators operate in both the corporate and creative worlds
- Enjoyment: If people are enjoying themselves, the retention of what is learnt is much higher
- Keeping the learning alive: Using a number of visual and tactile reminders to take back to the office, the energy and take outs of the day are kept alive and relevant
“Ongoing value of the training we participated in with you has been amazing! And the few of us who where a part of the original training group are keen to introduce the other members of our team to the experience we all rave about. Thanks once again for an amazing experience, the best training I have ever done!”
Team Leader Community Partnerships, Triple R Services, Mission Australia