As Australians, we all love to BBQ. It’s in our blood. But how much do we know about what the rest of the world is doing? World BBQ challenge takes your team on a cooking tour of the world. You will experience, learn and taste unique BBQ dishes and flavours from around the globe. A great BBQ is more than just slapping a few bits of meat on a hot plate with tomato sauce. A gourmet BBQ meal is true art!
After a number of fun and energetic ‘get to know your team mates’ activities, informal teams start creating BBQ magic! Working with professional chefs, teams are involved in every step of creating the meal. Our chefs will teach you everything you need to know about cooking the perfect BBQ.
Every team member has a role to play as you use raw ingredients to create every dish from scratch. Teams plan, draw and create a menu together and then working against the clock, you must work in unison to create a feast to remember.
Benefits for your team
- Discover the perfect temperature for cooking and storing meat
- Preparing marinades, sauces and side dishes
- BBQ etiquette – how long to cook meat on the BBQ – beef, pork, chicken and fish
- What fruits and vegetables complement your meal
- Highly interactive and sociable
- Price includes three courses
- Can be facilitated anywhere
- Menu options include seafood, fish, pork, beef and lamb and vegetarian
- Works with all levels of perceived cooking ability