Sand Sculpting is a fantastic activity for your team. It encourages your teams to think and act outside the box. Ideas are taken off a power point or flip chart and explored in a whole brain way. Teams engage and connect with a concept, rather than just listen to someone talking about it. Everyone has to be involved for the concept to come to life. Sculpture in the sand is a wonderful alternative to a beach Olympics. You and your team will get to enjoy the great outdoors, have fantastic interaction with colleagues and create something they didn’t think possible. Most importantly, your team will leave saying ‘wow, did we create that?’.
Benefits for your team:
- Your team will understand how even the most complex problems can be achieved Fun, unique and dynamic team building session that engages everyone – whatever your level of fitness of perceived capability
- Team will move from a “I cant” to an “I can” mentality
- Engages and maximises whole brain thinking
- Your team will discover the imagination is their only limit – any idea or theme can be explored.
- The facilitator is a professional artist/sculptor who understands art and creativity and how to create fantastic sculptures.
- Teams work through an easy, step by step process to create their own great sculptures
- Team Activity can be collaborative or competitive
- Participants involved in every step of the creative team building process – brainstorming, designing and creating the sculpture