My Story is an Art team building program that gives your team the chance to represent their own unique story. By bringing a theme to life, your team develops a clearer vision of what’s important and what they want their story to be. Your team create their own unique symbols with unique meanings on a personal, team or organisational level. These then form part of a ‘My story’ team artwork. My Story is an exploration of culture, story telling, and discovery and a journey into what matters.
Benefits for your team
- Teams develop a fantastic insight into Aboriginal Culture and heritage
- Team bonding experience as team mates discover more about each other
- Creates a powerful record of the what your team wants to be
- Creates an understanding of what’s important on an organisational and personal level
- Encourages whole brain thinking
- Facilitated by a professional Aboriginal Artist and Facilitator
- Team members are involved in every step of the art team building process – brainstorming, drawing and developing symbols and painting the artwork.
- Aboriginal Art Team Building is appropriate for all levels of artistic ability
- Post event: The paintings are taken back to the VisualFunk studio, retouched and varnished and prepared to hang to give a professional appearance. They are then couriered back to your workplace, ready to go on the wall.